Document Requirements – Debits
Completion and submission of all documents listed below is required for application processing:
- Complete and signed Merchant application for Check Debit Processing Services
- Corporate Documents: Copy of Articles of Incorporation (or equivalent). (A copy of your Business License may be considered an acceptable substitute in certain circumstances).
- Two months of current ACH or Credit Card processing statements (if not applicable then 2 months of current bank statements).
- Copy of current Drivers License or Passport of principal(s).
- Completed and signed Check Debit Processing Agreement including Attachment A – Schedule of Fees and Attachment B – Electronic Funds Transfer Authorization Form.
- Copy of most recent Utility Bill and Voided Check
- Proof of Domain Registration or Domain Affiliate Registration
- Copies of the following market facing materials:
- Telephone Scripts (if applicable) along with voice authorization if calls are being recorded
- Marketing Materials, if anything is mailed out to the customer/prospective customer
- If getting written authorization; a copy of the written authorization is needed
- Pharmacies must include “Pharmacy License”
- Copy of Written Authorization and/or “contract” between merchant and consumer